?

Log in

PEOPLE OF THIS HOUSE: You do not have a doctor at your residence.… - The Ramble [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
The Ramble

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

[Nov. 7th, 2006|10:28 pm]
The Ramble
museramble
[quackface]
[Current Location |basement]
[music |the grinding stone]

PEOPLE OF THIS HOUSE:

You do not have a doctor at your residence. Let me remedy that. I am a very Good Doctor, I can fix anything.



I also have your girl, she is in the sack.
linkReply

Comments:
From: cussing_sparrow
2006-11-08 02:32 am (UTC)
Girl in a sack? Oh dear...
(Reply) (Thread)
From: quackface
2006-11-08 02:35 am (UTC)
Yes. She is screaming now, I am suprised you can not hear her.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: hes_unimpressed
2006-11-08 02:34 am (UTC)
All right, who let this loony in here?
(Reply) (Thread)
From: quackface
2006-11-08 02:37 am (UTC)
The back door was unlocked.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: hes_unimpressed
2006-11-08 02:42 am (UTC)
::flinches:: And where did you get the girl?
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: quackface
2006-11-08 02:43 am (UTC)
I found her headed towards this place, and gave her proper shelter.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: hes_unimpressed
2006-11-08 02:44 am (UTC)
I'll say you did... will someone stop her screaming, please?
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: quackface
2006-11-08 02:47 am (UTC)
Oh goodness, yes *clocks her over the head with a balled fist*
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: hes_unimpressed
2006-11-08 02:49 am (UTC)
Was THAT necessary?
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: quackface
2006-11-09 04:33 am (UTC)
I should have used more force, you're right.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: hes_unimpressed
2006-11-09 08:39 pm (UTC)
You're pretty scary, fella.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: quackface
2006-11-11 11:28 pm (UTC)
You have no idea.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: hes_unimpressed
2006-11-12 04:16 am (UTC)
Oh, I'm sure I don't.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: rhikatrazari
2006-11-08 02:50 am (UTC)
::rips off the gag and resumes screeching wordlessly::
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: i_am_chinook
2006-11-08 02:54 am (UTC)
Hey! ::stands between Maril and the Doctor, looking clueless as to what to do next::
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: quackface
2006-11-08 02:59 am (UTC)
Sir. You stand in the way of me and my patient, I suggest you solve this problem quickly.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: hes_unimpressed
2006-11-08 03:01 am (UTC)
Yeah, Nookers, get out of his way before he infects you with the Black Plague or something.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: i_am_chinook
2006-11-08 03:05 am (UTC)
I have no idea what the hell's going on here, but I'm not moving.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: quackface
2006-11-09 04:40 am (UTC)
*flinches away from him slightly*
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: i_am_chinook
2006-11-09 08:37 pm (UTC)
Who ARE you anyway?
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: quackface
2006-11-10 04:29 am (UTC)
*jumps at him quickly* I am the Good Doctor Andras Culhwch and I am here to make you fit to die for God.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: i_am_chinook
2006-11-11 11:19 pm (UTC)
::backs away:: And what does that entail exactly?
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: quackface
2006-11-11 11:28 pm (UTC)
*eyes Chinook's crotch blatantly*
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: i_am_chinook
2006-11-12 04:12 am (UTC)
::notices that Maril appears to be safe with Kai::

Um, I have homework. ::skedaddles::
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: rhikatrazari
2006-11-08 02:47 am (UTC)
::by now, has recognized the voices and is making slightly less hysterical attempts at communication::
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: quackface
2006-11-08 02:54 am (UTC)
*to Nicci* Look, you've upset her.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: hes_unimpressed
2006-11-08 02:57 am (UTC)
I'VE upset-- Na'Theyo's corpse, that's Kai's daughter, isn't it.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: quackface
2006-11-08 03:01 am (UTC)
*blink* Who is Kai?
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: hes_unimpressed
2006-11-08 03:02 am (UTC)
::points:: Guy in the bathrobe.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: maroonboy
2006-11-09 04:36 am (UTC)
....Maril?
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: rhikatrazari
2006-11-09 08:35 pm (UTC)
Y-yes... ::stares at Kai without recognizing him for a couple seconds::
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: maroonboy
2006-11-10 04:32 am (UTC)
It's me...your father *still half in shock and asleep*
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: rhikatrazari
2006-11-11 11:14 pm (UTC)
Daddy? ... ::wraps her arms around him and hugs him fiercely::
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: maroonboy
2006-11-11 11:33 pm (UTC)
*returns it in full force* How did you get here?
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: rhikatrazari
2006-11-12 04:14 am (UTC)
Ask the Doctor. ::sobs a little into Kai's chest::
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: i_am_chinook
2006-11-08 02:35 am (UTC)
::approaches the sack cautiously:: Uh, hello...?
(Reply) (Thread)
From: rhikatrazari
2006-11-08 02:40 am (UTC)
::claws her way out of the sack:: ::doing her best to scream through the large amounts of material wrapped around her face::
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: i_am_chinook
2006-11-08 02:41 am (UTC)
::leaps backward:: whoa shit!
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: maroonboy
2006-11-08 02:53 am (UTC)
*sleepy eyes* who the hell is making all the noise? *yawn*
(Reply) (Thread)
From: hes_unimpressed
2006-11-08 02:57 am (UTC)
Your daughter. Do something.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: maroonboy
2006-11-08 03:00 am (UTC)
.....what.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: hes_unimpressed
2006-11-08 03:03 am (UTC)
Also, we should start locking the back door.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)